1. Download and print the message that shows salary is deducted due to advance.
2. Demand or generate salary slip printout showing payment to be made as NIL due to advance.
3. Once you have done these, write by letter thru Redg. Post/personal email id (such matters are personnel and can be written from personal email id) to payroll/designated HR personnel that has to process the salary to explain to you in writing ‘why your salary has not been paid and who has passed the order to not to pay the salary……………….and to supply you the copy of such order……………………and in fewest possible words mention that you have not taken any advance against’?
4. If NO REPLY is supplied escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman with a copy to you and mention that your earned wages are not paid to you on false pretexts and attach copy of page showing advance payment, and demand to supply the salary slip and salary within close of the office hours of that day and to reply in writing ONLY and advice all concerned to reply in writing only preferably thru Redg. Post.
5. Download HR policy/Service Rules and regulations/Employee handbook/ Exit policy/FnF policy/any other policy or rule that is mentioned in appointment letter or any other communication before the access is blocked and also all KRA’s/Performance data, appreciations,rewards,awards,stinkers,appraisals, copy of resignation,acceptance,resignation tool etc…..
6. The salary has to be paid on fixed/usual pay day.Even if employer has drafted some internbal rule and policy and signed with employee it can not override/overrule the Acts/Stataues/law of the land, and law of the land shall prevail.
7. The employee can lodge the complaint the moment the payment of earned wages is delayed even by a day and employer can be penalized say by Rs.7500/instance……………
8. If salary is not processed then PF,ESIC,TDS might have also not been processed and this would be inviting penalty from RPFC-EPFO/ESIC/ITO etc…..
9. What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?
You/your reporting office/Redg. Office of the company are located in which state?
You are working since which date?
How many persons are employed in company?
What is your designation and nature of duties and how many persons are reporting to you? Can you sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appointment/termination from employment?
What is your monthly salary?
10 Don’t remain entangled with HR and that to in verbal discussions!
Escalate and transact in writing under proper acknowledgment.
10. Reply to all points …pointwise.