Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIMAN GHARA   31 August 2021

Resignation not submitted but not going office , now can I do a regular course ??

I tendered my resignation from government service on 4 th April 2021 but till now my resignation has not been accepted and from 4 th April 2021 I am not going office . In 15 th May 2021 I took admission in regular professional course B.Ed , but session is 2020-22, session is lag behind by 1 year due to corona virus pandemic. So, in future any problem regarding this regular B.Ed course and session 2020-22 can be created if any enemy of my take legal action against me ???

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 September 2021

You are required to serve "notice period" or surrender salary for the period as per terms and conditions of appointment / recruitment rules.

BIMAN GHARA   01 September 2021

My question is regarding regular B.Ed course not about Resignation.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 September 2021

Absolutely you can attend the regular course. Do not club things. Your employment was different and at the most, they M A Y demand compensation in lieu of notice period and the present trend of Government is not to go for litigation.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2021

The present scenario entails no problem in pursuing the Degree course. It is better that you tender resignation if you are not interested in continuing the present job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register