Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Request for suggestion/ explanation reg QUASH - URGENT

DEAR All,

I have filed an FIR against by husband ( boy friend as the world calls, just cuz my wedding isnt registered). Since both families have been friends, due to other personal reasons they decided to take back the case. During filing i have submitted all the poofs and the police enquiry was also done with my neighbours etc. we have been together for 4 years and then he suddenly changes his mind and got engaged to another girl. I have filed case in february,2014.

My lawyer says the PP have rejected the mutual agreement letter and said that i need to quash it at high court A.P. and asked to write a letter that it was a fake case (HECK NO, I wish even now we could live together)

Can I, who filed the case quash it at high court? Please tell me pros and cons? 

Can, I still request for my marriage directly to the magistrate cuz i have personal fears from my lawyer and my family?

what are some of the other ways in which i can withdraw without writting letter stating its fake case?

All of sudden we are pressurised to travel HYD. I am confused. TOMO is my case quash petition itseems. 

PLEASE SUGGEST EMERGENCY!

Thanks

Anvitha

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Sir/maam its emergency pls let me kno if I can quadh my own case which I filed?

Karthik S (Software)     10 September 2014

Die, so that case wont stand

(Guest)
Karthik sir I wud have appreciated if you were little helpful or polite. Thanks anyway for responding. I wanted to kno if one can apply for quash of their own case.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 September 2014

Not quash. You are the complainant. so you can withdraw the case in the same court. The respondent has to think about the quash. etc.

(Guest)
Sir, our lawyer told - pp in local court did not agree. So I have to attend high court immediately and ask for quash. Both my parents arent educated. But yes I am the complainant. Is this way what my lawyer is influencing us is right? Thank you very much for the reply sir

LoneFighter (IT)     11 September 2014

@Anvita:

influencing you? 

Anyhow.. you can get married and register your marriage and apply for quash petition in Highcourt. It might take a while. I dont know under what sections you registered your case, if its under 376/417, mention that you both got married and would stay happily<joke> ever after. Also, mention that you were pressurized by relatives and people around you. Judges also know this trend, they do not want the case to be in court forever if you state silly reasons also,  they might accept the quash petition.

All the best. Congrats.

Any how: It is disturbing trend to use Judiciary to get some one accept for marriage. 

(Guest)
@loan fighter - sir/maam I have no intention to make a trend or be part of some trend. They say I have to slog for 6yrs for the verdict. I am way too dead for another 6yrs. If you ask me I want marriage only nothing else. What is justification for me at this point? What is my future? It was my parents and other elders decision to put up and now to withdraw case. I am dead way back the day I goto know his betrayal. I really appreciate your reply. Thank you very much sir.

(Guest)
@loan fighter - sir/maam I have no intention to make a trend or be part of some trend. They say I have to slog for 6yrs for the verdict. I am way too dead for another 6yrs. If you ask me I want marriage only nothing else. What is justification for me at this point? What is my future? It was my parents and other elders decision to put up and now to withdraw case. I am dead way back the day I goto know his betrayal. I really appreciate your reply. Thank you very much sir.

LoneFighter (IT)     11 September 2014

@Anvitha: Believe me you r doing somethign whch is right for you. I feel its good to move on. He might not deserve you. Sorry i got your query wrong. Quashing, you better check with advocate. 

If you had filed rape case and all, Judge might not be very much willing to quash it since rape and murder are considered heinous crimes and are not to be quashed without trial. 

All the best for your future. 

(Guest)
@lonefighter - sir I signed on papers which states I hv read the quash application of the other party. his quash says its false case and it is out of frustration n mis understanding which we got resolved out of court. huh my lawyer/dads friend already spoke eith other party and have taken his fee as tp he wil convince us n take bk case. We are ashamed to go to new lawyer and again explain in detail my living for four years. Was the document signed correct?

(Guest)
@lonefighter sir I signed on papers 1. I read othr partys quash petition and we settled out of court. 2. His quash says its out of frustration n misunderstanding and its false case they barked that this is the way the wordings that hv to be signed. is it right document? pls suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register