Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandha (NIL)     09 October 2012

Reporting at police station

Dear Ld. Lawyers,

It has been more than 5 months since my wife along with my kid left my home creating a scene. Some LCI members suggested that this should be informed to local police station for our safety. 

Should I write everything in the application or just say that 'my wife left my home in my absence and is not staying with me for the last 5 months'.

Should I send a copy to 'Women police station' also?  

Want to submit the application tomorrow at the local police station. please guide me. Thanks 

Nanda

Learning

8 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 October 2012

@ Nanda

nanda ji your scorecard showing more than 300 points you are on LCI since long time after getting so much experience you yourself able to handle and well knowledable for your query.

whatever you do or put in report is the best , you are wise enough what any one can suggest you.

to give any suggestion to you is just like to show light to sun.

Ranee....... (NA)     09 October 2012

Write everything and entry them wherever possible.

Nandha (NIL)     10 October 2012

@aneesh - thanks for your comments. Law is like a turbulent sea. You can never sail smooth whatsoever knowledge experience you have. Taking suggestions from ld. lawyers and victims would atleast give the confidence to sail. BTW, thanks for bringing it to my knowledge that there's scorecard for postings. 

@ranee.. 

write everything means,.. including all the attempts that we tried to bring her back?

thanks

Ranee....... (NA)     10 October 2012

Originally posted by : Nanda

@ranee.. 

write everything means,.. including all the attempts that we tried to bring her back?

..yes.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     10 October 2012

One important thing i would like to add

you give application with all the proof of your efforts[ including railway tickets if you visited her house to bring her back ] submit in the Paramarsh kendra of your area first and then also give one application to all viz. TI,SP,DSP,IG,DIG and to the office of human rights,state home minister , centre home minister and various NGO. keep registry recipt and copy as a record and at the last see the effect of all this...........in your favor

stanley (Freedom)     10 October 2012

Hi Nandha , 

1. Do you know where she has gone or have you tried calling her up and enquiring about what exactly she wants .Have you spoken to her parents and asked what exactly they want .

2. Think and decide what exactly you want in life and accordingly go ahead with life . 

3. If you want custody of your child file a case through gaurdians and wards act by hiring an advocate .

4. Be prepared for Newtons third law of motion that is cases being filed against you like DV case or 498 A .

Have a nice day .

Nandha (NIL)     10 October 2012

@aneesh - thanks for ur advise. What is paramarsh Kendra? Can you say in in English, please?

@stanley -

1. Do you know where she has gone or have you tried calling her up and enquiring about what exactly she wants .Have you spoken to her parents and asked what exactly they want .

She had gone to her parents home (they came and took her in my absence despite my mother pleading them to wait till my return which would have not taken more than 15 mins)

When i came to know that my wife had left, I called my wife and my FIL on phone, but they did not answer. 

Next day, my uncle called them up and they only put false allegations on me and they did not say about any way forward or what they exactly wanted. 

Many of my relatives spoke to them, but they were not ready to talk with elders. They indirectly hinted us to go to court, as they have a medical certificate as evidence of DV.

Therefater, I had sent two registered letters, which came back stating "Refused".

I had sent money order, which was also refused.

2. Think and decide what exactly you want in life and accordingly go ahead with life . 

We are totally fed up, because my wife & inlaws are spreading rumours that I am a psycho and my character is not good. They even said it on phone when my uncle spoke to them. I was listening to their conversation as my uncle put the phone on loud speaker. After hearing all this, I decided not to continue my marriage with her.

In fact, seeing her erratic behaviour often, I decided to take her for psychological counselling. I spoke to her father regarding this, that too i told him that we both need to go for a family counselling. But he refused and wife also refused accusing me that I am mentally ill that's why i wanted to go for psychological counselling.

3. If you want custody of your child file a case through gaurdians and wards act by hiring an advocate .

I want custody of my child. But if I win the case, I am afraid that they might harm my child to revenge against me. Her family is known for such acts. I am ready to bear the expenses of my child. EVen i am afraid to take visitation rights, as they might harm the child if gets attached to me.

4. Be prepared for Newtons third law of motion that is cases being filed against you like DV case or 498 A .

I know they will definitely misuse the law, because they do not have anything to prove that she was ill treated. No dowry was taken. All the jewels she brought as streethan was with her and in bank locker in her name.

Now they are waiting for me to take legal recourse so that they can file array of cases against me. From their actions so far, it is understood that they are not ready for mutual consent divorce. 

However, I have decided to proceed for divorce, but do not know on what grounds.

Can anyone suggest good lawyer in Chennai to discuss the matter and take appropriate steps?

Thanks

Nanda 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 October 2012

Mr. Nanda Priwar parmarsh kendra {PPK} is at every police station or near to it here the dispute between husband and wife resolved.

Parivar Paramarsh Kendra are family counselling centers set up as an initiative from Ministry of Woman and Child development!

These are taken care of by SSP office and few NGOs!

Decisions taken in these kendras are not judicial in nature. but are helpful in court cases.

Officials make the couple sit togather and discuss issues in front of them, they try to mediate and sort issues out! What ever the outcome, they submit a report on the application filed! If negotiations are successfull they file it accordingly and if it fails they lodge the FIR, and things proceed on that!
i am attaching a file of 80 pages you go through it and then you will understand the importance and utiliyt of it.

Attached File : 641091662 family counselling centres1610080766.doc downloaded: 130 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register