rejoin govt service

Dear Sir, I have been relieved from cbec,GOI after my intimation to join SBI, GOI Undertaking. I had taken NOC to appear for written and interview in SBI,mentioning that I will be relieved from cbec on account of my selection in SBI, and later on relieved on 26.12.2014 and I join SBI on 29.12.2014. Supreme court gives a judgement in writ petition 274 that notification bearing no. 63 dated 04.03.2014 of Jat OBC benefit reservation from GOI has been set aside and quashed from its inception. Now SBI has started to terminate all those jat candidates who has taken appointment in SBI on OBC category after more than 10 months of service. If there is any provision/ law or discretionary power in Supreme Court/GOI/appointing authority to reinstate to my previous department job in CBEC, because for the reason I have resigned from previous job has been terminated on extraordinary circumstances which are not in my control? Who can do the same and the procedure for it? JAT OBC reservation was set by ministry of social justice & empowerment and rejected by Supreme court, but it has victimised me. I was on probation both in CBEC,GOI and at present in SBI, GOI undertaking both under ministry of finance.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu