Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

partha mukherjee (Inspector of police)     07 January 2015

Rehab centre without license

Sir,

from local residents I got an information about a person who is running a rehab center for drug addicts DDC for the last 30 days without any License and are engaged in treating 30 such drug addicts by keeping and detaining them in a small room at 2nd floor of a 3 storey building and cheating money from their relatives in the name of de-addiction.

Now I got a complaint from local residents and have started a case u/s 347/420/120B IPC against the person responsible.But sir I wanted to know that what other sections of law can be adduced against the offenders for running the rehab center without Registration/Lincense. what are the mandatory documents required for opening a Rehab Centre.The offender is giving argument that in a different Police station area they are having a Rehab Center where they are having requisite license but my question is they can't  operate from a different  premises  and different address with the same papers.Can somebody tell me the rules and can I justify my action by lodging FIR and arresting the accused.Pl help me sir.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register