LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Kumar Mourya (Accounts Officer)     14 April 2010

Registration Process

Please tell me the procedure of Marriage registration marriage is done in Aarya Samaj Mandir.

Learning

8 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     14 April 2010

do you have marriage certificate given from pandit if yes ok if not dont worry.

just go to local advocate he will prepare formality of doing so.

appropriate registration authority is there.

it is advisable to go to local advocate. 

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     14 April 2010

Sanjeev Kumar Mourya (Accounts Officer)     14 April 2010

Yes I do

Sougata Barua (Reporter)     14 April 2010

Dear Sir, will you please let me know that, is it legal if I do live with my girlfriend in my own home instead of marrying her now? can the police take any kind of legal action against us?

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     14 April 2010

Mr. Sougata,

Open a new thread,  and ask your query there...................don't ask and intrefere in anybody's own thread ......it will creat doubt and confusion.

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     14 April 2010

ofcourse you can with all ease. Liv in relationship isn't a crime in the eyes of law. You might be aware that in a recent SC ruling, SC held that there is nothing wrong in pre-marital relatonship no matter what the form is. In USA its been there since years and called "Contract Marriage" or system. Nobody can take any action against you unless girl's parents want to harass you by filing criminal complaint.

Sougata Barua (Reporter)     14 April 2010

Dear Sir, will you please let me know, whether it is legal to live with my own girlfriend in my own home without getting married? can the police or administration take any step aginst us?

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     14 April 2010

Mr. Darshan -Advocate  has already answered you as follows:

ofcourse you can with all ease. Liv in relationship isn't a crime in the eyes of law. You might be aware that in a recent SC ruling, SC held that there is nothing wrong in pre-marital relatonship no matter what the form is. In USA its been there since years and called "Contract Marriage" or system. Nobody can take any action against you unless girl's parents want to harass you by filing criminal complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register