LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhilasha Dungarwal   09 April 2018

Regarding FNF

Dear Sir i have had worked with one Pvt ltd organisation and my work period was oct 2015 to jan 2018.
I have conpleted my notice period one month and my last day was 25 dec but company told me now we all are busy in worked due to year ending So you will relive in 5 jan than i told no issue only my Fnf will clear ASAp. HR told that it will complete in6o days and if any quiery than we will informed you.
Now today is 94 days completed when i called in Hr than He told i have completed from my side its pending From AC dept .I have given many call in AC dept but not receive any call and Yesterday AC officer called me and told many queiry is pending SO PLS clear your quiery than we process you FNf.Sir company got pramotion in Aug 2017 and Giving Appriciation letter regarding my job now its clear that compny is not intrested in my fNF . company now blaming on me and Creat new quiery .
Sir i want Suggation That A/Cperson told me come at HO and clear but sir when we completed our notice perion than why he is not completed his process or any quiery.
Sir kindly Suggest That what we have to do regarding Company against and how to do process labour Law.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Jain   09 April 2018

Firstly, you'll have get a legal notice served to your employer by an advocate stating your grievances and asking them to repay the entire amount within 15 days of receiving the notice.
If they fail to repay, you can file a suit for recovery in civil court as labour courts take a lot of time.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

All communications with establishment so far  are verbal or written?

What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Did HR person ask in writing to extend your notice period?

Do you have attendance record upto LWD?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

Ask HR person to supply you the communication sent by IT to anyone say A/c person.

Has A/c person supplied any written communication to you since 94days..including but not limited to new blames and/or to visit HO? Has IT supplied any advance and/or tickets to reach HO and bear Travelling/boarding/lodging expenses?

Ravi   16 June 2018

Dear Sir,

While reading your advise one question comes in my mind, if an employee leaves a company serving the notice period. so is it not the company libilty to clear FNF? and if there is any thing pending from employee side due to wchich FNF is pending, then is  company is not accountable for inform the employee regarding same.

Second if FNF is being hold for 2month and suppose the due amount is 1 lakh then what about 2 months interst. So i simply have an enquiry if there is any deadline in labour law to clear FNF process or any time line for companies to inform thier ex employee that why his/her FNF on hold.

Best Regards

Ravi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register