Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (Home)     27 November 2012

Reg deplay on my pf forms submitting

Dear Sir,

I have resigned from my Company  in September 18,i got my settlement also and i got  my releaving letter and experiance letter also,But till date they not submitting my Pf forms Which i have sent to them.

What is the solution on this

Reg

Learning

4 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     27 November 2012

Dear Bharath,

Minimum 2 months period is required to submit P.F.reimbursement forms from the date of your releaving.  It is the departmental policy.  If you are vacant without job after releaving from job for minimum 2 months, then only you can submit P.F.reimbursement froms. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 November 2012

If employee is opting for withdrawal of PF he has to declare in PF forms for being unemployed for 2 months.

If employee is opting for transfer of PF employee can submit forms thru new employer.

Company has to submit PF withdrawal forms to PF office in 5 days and has to supply acknowledgment issued by PF office to employee.

If you have the acknowledgment and POD of submission of PF forms to previous employer you may submit a written representation under acknowledgment addressed to good offices of your  appointing authority, MD, with a copy to Head-HR  and mention the details of POD and demand the original acknowledgment issued by PF office be supplied to you by redg. post only and you may highlight that postage prepaid {as purchased from PO} self addressed envelope was supplied/is enclosed for sending redg. post to you. You may mention CC to RPFC of the concerned PF office.

Companies do resort to tactics and are known to claim that reply/acknowledgment was sent by ordinary post.

If the employer resorts to false replies etc you can submit fresh PF forms duly attested by designated officials e.g. BM of the bank where you have an a/c, direct to PF office with copy of your letter to good offices of your company and write that company has not been attesting and submitting your PF forms and a complaint be lodged and action be taken against company. You can chase the complaint thru RTI.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2012

trasner of PF to new emloyment is always beneficial which nobody agrees.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 November 2012

Mr. Sudhir Kumar is right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register