Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

johan   05 August 2015

Records of spouses property

My wife has a flat in bangalore in her name worth 90 lakhs. She has another flat in mangalore worth 40 lakhs. I do not have any records of these properties. I have only seen the flats. I need to prove my wifes wealth in the family court in our divorce case. How can I get these records or should I ask the court to make her submit the records.Furthermore is there any way I can get access to information on her other financial assests like investments and lic policies.


 4 Replies


oho, manglur hudgi madve aadra marayare !

dubai duddu joru irbekalva hudgi hatra, varadakshine yest togondri?

For immovable aset details u ask court to appiont COURT COMMISSIONER, he will get you all details. for employemett dteails you ask court to summon her employer policy etc you should have taken photo of reciept etc which is of no help in this case. In 10 rs you can get all details at your finger tips, ask your lawyer to  file aplication asking court to appoint COURT COMMISIONER.  All the best.

johan   05 August 2015

Haha..nannu varadakshiney yenu needallila..nanna  1 lakhs da bangara yella avvallla hathira idey...mathey nanna 3 lakhs avvalu kadhu kondu hogidaley.. Anyways ninnege thumba danyavadigalu..

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     06 August 2015

If you know the location of the flast, you can write to the Society under RTI or make an application for issuing witness summons and get the record


johan   06 August 2015

Respected Adv. Anamika,

Who should the witness summons be issued to to get the records. Can I ask my wife to provide the records herself? Or is there a provision in the family court to issue summons to get all her financial details.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register