Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     05 December 2009

reasonable time to consider appeal

dear,

there is no time frame prescribed for consideration of appeal against the order passed under disciplinary proceedings. however, it will be helpful for you to go through the relevant departmental instructions/ circulars and the rules under which your proceedings were conducted. here i would like to inform you that two punishments can not be imposed for the single offence. i.e either there should be reduction in pay scale or the dismissal. consult a good service matter lawyer near you . or you are free to contact me on tkg1968@rediffmail.com

best wishes.

Learning

2 Replies

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     05 December 2009

dear,

there is no time frame prescribed for consideration of appeal against the order passed under disciplinary proceedings. however, it will be helpful for you to go through the relevant departmental instructions/ circulars and the rules under which your proceedings were conducted. here i would like to inform you that two punishments can not be imposed for the single offence. i.e either there should be reduction in pay scale or the dismissal. consult a good service matter lawyer near you . or you are free to contact me on tkg1968@rediffmail.com

best wishes.

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     10 December 2009

dear soni,

sorry for delay in responding. it will be helpful for me to understand much better if you could tell me whether the issue is same, whether it pertains to the same period. and i will definitely be able to guide you if you could make me available the copies of charge sheets. once i study the same then i can let you know the future course of action. contact no. 09888371858.

with best wishes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register