LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit virmani (student)     01 January 2010

work in law field

i am in llb first year .i dont have to go my college regularly.i have no source of income as of now.i want to do something for my expenses but wish to do anything or everything in law field.as llb is a three year course and i am in first year only so if a short term diploma course can help me attaining a professional status and doing something needful right now. so please guide me. regards sumit.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Sumit,

Good. Do hardwork and complete LL.B. It is a respected profession. For source of income try to work under a Lawyer, if you know typing or DTP, while studying you can earn some money and also get some legal experience.

Daksh (Student)     02 January 2010

Dear Sumit,

I totally agree and complement Mr.P Sathya Prakash for whatever he has suggested.  I would like to add that apart from work relating to typing or DTP (as no work is small or demeaning) try to learn the legal research as well.

All the very best in all your future endeavours.

Best regards

Daksh

Adv ramesh chheda (prop)     03 January 2010

pls dnt make a mistake of taking up job of typing or computer opearator as u will spoil u r carreer with that. instead take up junior ship with any law firm. gv ad in newspaper and also approach directly to good law firm . now a days every one needs juniors. initially dnt expect fr any remuneration but that will pay u in a long run. go for educational loan if u r in very much need of money but dnt compromise on u r quality . Apart there are many social ngos who also helos by way of edu loans so approach to them and also find out for government help if available.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 January 2010

I AGREE WITH MR.CHHEDA

Daksh (Student)     04 January 2010

Dear All,

With due respect to all of you the point what I was trying to make is that we have to inculcate a habit of nurturing out short term and long term goals.  If today Sumit has to take a call he has to see what is available immediately and tomorrow God willing anything more comes then it will be a blessing. All the very best Sumit God bless.

Thanks and best regards

Daksh

sumit virmani (student)     21 January 2010

Thanks For Your Response !

TO Adv ramesh chheda

Firstly i would like to Thank you for the kind concern and the valueable advice. i am really touched by the response you have given for the query raised by me. It carries great value for me and i m really thankful to you about it. But what i am really not sure about is How NGO's can help me in this case and which NGO to be contacted and how.

" Thank you all For Your Responses ! "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register