what can i do?

I was in a s*xual realtionship with a girl who left me.So i started calling her to ask the reason,but she started abusing me and ignoring my call.So i started sending her messages of abuses.Which she never replied and one day filed a NC against me at her nearest police station.So now what can i do to get me out of dis?And is there anyway i can do something against her?

law student (internship in high court)

if u r in prescribed relationship with us it's ok. so many time this type of situation created but in this circumstances u cant do anything against her by messages if she dont want to relate this relation than you leave it. it's 5n. but you are already do" dont worry in this case you are 100% guilty for abusing her via msgs but you should prove in the court she use the law for chit with u inshort you shoud prove your previous relationship for interiam relief not remedie.


compromise is only solution 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x