PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     04 August 2011

Ni act 138(b) the sc judgment

PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED ONE

Learning

10 Replies

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     05 August 2011

Thank you very much sir! 

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     10 August 2011

Pl. explain this as I cud not follow: "In the present case, the notice of demand was
served upon the wife of the appellant and not the appellant. Therefore, there is no escape from the conclusion
that complainant-respondent had not complied ...."

1. Does it mean that notice of demand issued in the name of defaulter but received by family member is not sufficient proof of notice?
  2. If defaulter refuses to accept the delivery of notice/ evades post man etc then how to serve the notice?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 August 2011

your Q-1 is correct ratio of judgment. your Q-2 is not correct ratio of jdmt.

Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     14 August 2011

Dear Sir,

One of my friend aged 45 is maintaning illegally a keep, for the past 7 years. Now that keep is blackmailing him to pay huge amount to leave him. He used to meet all her monthly expenses. she is staying saperately in a room near by her parents. She belongs to SC caste.She is holding certain photos, as a proof, and threatining him that she will show the same to his wife.Is it better to lodge a complaint at womens Police station, or how to avoide her from blackmailing.

Srinivas Rao

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 August 2011

WHEN A PERSON HAVE A ILLEGAL MARTIAL RELATIONSHIP  IT IS  AN OFFENS UNDER IPC AND OTHER ACTS. THE WOMEN ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTS IN LAW.

HE HAS TO FACE THE OTHERSIDE OF THE MUSIC . OR AMICABLE SETTLE THE ISSUE WITH HER ONLY. NO COMPLAINT AGNAIST HER GIVE BETTER RESULT THAN STILL PUT IN  THE WORST CONDITIONS.

Ankit @mka.asr (Prop)     12 September 2011

Dear Sir, I am facing NI 138 case in trial court. My brother has recieved demand notice from Lawyer of Complainant. can we give referance of this SC judgement in our defence?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     13 September 2011

100 per cent you can use this as one ground to deny the 138

Ankit @mka.asr (Prop)     14 September 2011

thanks sir.Please give me your email address so that i can foorward you more details. I need your valuable advice.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 September 2011

ponaka2008@gmail.com

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     04 April 2017

Well said Adv Janardhana Reddy garu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register