LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (student)     04 March 2012

Llb with cs

Hello to everyone, i'm v confused , need urgent guidance and help. I'm pursuing my BLS/LLB degree..I'm in the 1 yr now...would give my 2 sem in the upcoming may. I gt 57% in the 1 sem. I'm actually v confused regarding my career. I'm planning to do CS now..but not able to decide it whether i should opt for it or not as i dont want to enroll in the employment further and i might take taxation as the optional subject so doing CS  would be beneficial for me or not as i feel doing two professional courses at a time would not allow me to give my 100% effort and concentration for both the degrees and also my future plans are doing LLM and also opting for UPSC ie IAS as i have a great intensity and passion towards serving for the nation welfare but as you all know it's not that easy to crack it down the IAS examination so doing LLB with CS and then LLM would be a better option? also wont it affect me now as going for internship of both Law n CS isn't possible and is there any way out for it like dummy internship kind? help me as i have to enroll myself before 31 march for cs foundation..so should i go for cs or not? plzz help!

Learning

6 Replies

Legal Maximus ( IP & Back office legal support and documents)     04 March 2012

Go for CS you can always go in for LLM afterwards.

Dhilen (none)     06 March 2012

Yaa u cn do cs along wid law.. No problm in der.. Lots of student doing so

kavita (student)     06 March 2012

thanxxx both of u..but i just wanted to ask that if going in taxation further in law, so would cs be helpful? as my 1 preference is law and not cs...i'm confused that it wont affect my law studies bcoz managing both at a time is bit difficult coz 100% dedication cant be given to both of the subjects ..some of my friends are doing it and it seems that studies do get affected so dats where m thinking upon also u know there are moot courts competitions and many more such activities in law which i really dont wana miss out...and many people advised me to do cs later on after the completion of llb as i can heartly concentrate then..doing both at a time is not the problem but i supose i wont be able to get the exact knowledge and experience which would i have got otherwise if done one at a time..so what u think would be preferble doing simultaneosly or later on ? also what would be d difference if done later on and hw mny exemptions would i get of the subject being in law..? do u know the criteria? please help me i would be grateful to you...hope u got my question...

rajguptacs (professional)     07 March 2012

If your aim is to practice Taxation after doing LLB, then dont go for CS, because CS not taxation oriented course.  It will be useful to complete your LLB and take some practical exposure in chartered accountant firm/advocate practising taxation.

kavita (student)     08 March 2012

thannxxx for the advice but i heard that cs is helpful regarding taxation career...and  instead of taxation if i opt something else than what would be preferable like corporate sort of coz cs is a legal advisor so if opting for cs than which career in law should we opt??? plzzz suggest??  

ponraj.vr Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2012

for cs go for taxation very useful for u.

first decide where u want to go?

don mess up all in one.

think and decide

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register