cpc

can caste of a person be changed legally?

hi

can a person change the caste (from SC to a Forward caste) legally? if yes, what are the steps and procedures to be followed?

thanks in advance

Advocate

No there can be no change in one's caste. There is no legal procedure for such conversion.

UNEMPLOYED

caste can not be changed.

if you feel any type of problem, you may change your surname according to your choice.

no restriction on it.

Advocate

The link may throw light.

Attached File : 15197 192320 40 community change on marriage sc.doc downloaded 770 times

Business

Wow! If it can be done, UNLIKE you, i would prefare to change my General Caste to a Backward caste. All those first preferences  they use to get in india, for just being a "Backward Caste"..

The Chief Minister of Assam, himself , is a so called "Backward Caste" as an example.

Total likes : 1 times

self employed

@Jammy, what is the reason for desiring the change??

I am Hindu and I got married with a muslim girl. We embraced Christianity before marriage.  Now we would like to change to our caste to Christianity(BC-C) how can we do that. Please advice. 

FANTASTIC IDEA/ THOUGHT.

BRING IN LAW AND LETS ALL CHANGE  TO SC/ST AND GET ALL THE BENEFITS CONSTITUTIONALLY.

Advocate

Caste is by birth blood line either red blood or blue blood, and not by law.

Dy Director

no procedue.  Howeveer it is your choiceif you do nto want to avail any reservation

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x