Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Professional)     24 June 2013

Rcr replied with false alegations by wife

Here are my case details:

- we are married since 3 years 6 monts. But we are together hardly for one and half year.
- We have no children as of now. We both are not meeting since one year.
-My wife stays with their Parents and I am staying alone since one year.
- She is working since one year in a different city.
- We were having issues since our marriage as her parents are more demanding .
-Just about 8 months after my marriage, my wife's mother abused my mom and my relatives.
- After this incident, my Wife stopped talking to my parents,brothers,my relatives. since 2 years no talks with my family.

- She is completely  against about sending some money to my family or brother(which is very rare case)

Now she has the following  conditions to continue with me:

To come back to me she puts te following conditions:
1. I have to change my job to her place.
2. She will not talk to my parents and I dont have to talk to their parents. We both have to go their own places if we have to visit our parents.

She hardly stayed 15 days with my family during our visits in our 3 and half year long marriage.

=====

First week of this month: My Lawer sent a notice.

I explained my situation as mentioned above to  the Lawyer.
He said we will file RCA ( as per hindu law) . and he sent the notice.
He mentioned in notice as mentioned below:(In brief).
We both are married since 3 and half years and  we were together hardly for one half year.
There were issues since the marriage and due to her parents influencing, she is not talking to my parents since 2 years.
She is so particular about job, which she is doing in hyderabad since one year and putting demands like
She will not stay with parents , she will not come to mumbai leaving her job.
I am asking her to come back and continue the relation .

They  replied to the notice saying:

We had harassed her , beaten her for the Dowry and sent her to Hyderabad ( to their parents place). Thats why she is not willing to come to me.

Please guide me the steps I need to take now.

Is there a possibility they had also filed a Domestic violence and Dowry harrasement cases before or after sending this notice to support their reply.

Thank you in advance..

Learning

1 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     24 June 2013

If your wife is seperate from you more than one year then she can't file DV case. Yes in retaliation of your RCR she may file dowry harrasment and 498A on you and your parents for mounting pressure to compormise in RCR according to her wishes. So never bow down against her demand and continue your RCR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register