Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu (Software Engineer)     24 July 2013

Question to advocates

Dear Advocates,

I have a question. Request you to reply with your valuable answers.

My Question is:
Wife lodged false 498a complaint on husband, his mother, father, sister and sister's husband (All these victims lives in different cities).

Later wife had with drawn the 498a complaint by giving the written statement saying "I had given false 498a complaint when I was anger". Court also dismissed the case and provided the case closing documents.

So if these victims lodge defamation case from their cities against wife (Husband from city X, his parents from city Y and his Sister and her husband from city Z), does wife needs to attend case hearings in all these cities?

Is there any chance that she can avoid attending hearings from all these cities?

Regards,

Sonu

Learning

5 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     24 July 2013

Wife will be given a soft cornor by the judiciary being a women. Why you need to add wind to the fire? Moreover even if you file the cases in every state she can claim that since the cause of action is one and the same the upper courts can combine the case to one court and tried accordingly.

Amit Tungare (lawyer)     24 July 2013

I agree with hiral.in the present case .the place of cause of action and the accused is the place where she residing...so she will be tried in the same city

Amit (ASSISTANT)     24 July 2013

sir this is my seconed marriage my first wife died before 4yrs ago..my seconed marriage is held on 26th may2013. now my wife is seperated with me and she want divorce and force me that i sent her mutual divorce paper  .

1) can divorce pettion is possible after six moths of marriage

2) if i sent mutual divorce paper than my can any legal action with me plz reply me

3) and my monthly income is just 5000/- what can i do sir i have already 2 kids if she file maintanece than what can i do

Amit (ASSISTANT)     26 July 2013

sir this is my seconed marriage my first wife died before 4yrs ago..my seconed marriage is held on 26th may2013. now my wife is seperated with me and she want divorce and force me that i sent to her mutual divorce paper  .

1) can divorce pettion is possible after six moths of marriage

2) if I sent mutual divorce paper than my wife can take any legal action with me plz reply me

3) and my monthly income is just 5000/- what can i do sir i have already 2 kids if she file maintanece than what can i do

Sonu (Software Engineer)     29 July 2013

Dear Amit,

If you are seeking help / answers from lawers please post your question in a new thread.

You posted your question as a reply to my question. It causes confusion to me and as well as to you and to lawers too. Hope you understand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register