Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Project Manager)     02 September 2022

Publishing of accounts

Hi

We are a registered Apartment Association in Karnataka. I have a question regarding the account statements, expenses, bank accounts etc. I understand that any member has the right to view the account statement. My question here is is it necessary to publish the account statements in notice board or can it shown only on request from a member . In case of request is it mandatory to get a written letter requesting to view the account statement. We have few RD's and FD's and one member is asking to publish the RD and FD details in notice board. Please provide me your expert advice

Thanks

Raja

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 September 2022

if it is registered apartment association under registrar of societies of govt.then it is mandatory to publish in the notice board.otherwise on request

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 September 2022

The association has to function with complete transparancy hence it is compulsory to publish its accounts as per Rules / MoA / AoA of the association.

Raja (Project Manager)     02 September 2022

Dear Sir

The annual financial statement is issued to all members yearly basis after audir. My question is it necessary to publish the FD/RD or any other montly expenses on regular basis. If someone request for the same is it necessary to publish it in notice. Or should a request letter be obtained if letter needs if someone specifically asks for it?

Thank you

Rajendra 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More