Same like ‘MAHESH’, I too have the issue.
The difference is my grandfather died without writing any will. After his death, only the "PATTA BOOK' (property details) has been changed to my grand mother's name but the entire property is still on my grand father's name (Entire property documents).
Along with my father there are totally 5 members. My father (Pandian) was the elder one. And below is their family list.
3. Sivapon (Expired)
A,) By 1982, my grand-mother has given one of the property document (shop) to her daughter (Lalitha) containing no objection certificate (remaining members signed). But, my father have not signed in that no objection certificate.
1. What kind of action can we take against this? Please explain me in brief?
B.) By 2000, my grand-mother and her younger son (Ram) had made some plots of a particular land and sold them to cheaper rates. But my father never signed.
Now, by 2011 the people who had bought the plot's with-out my father's sign are asking for signature.
1. Can we file case against the buyer and seller?
2. Explain what kind of action can we take?
C.) By 2001, My grand-mother had changed the name to her daughter (Lalitha) in the VO (Village Officer) book of records. But, this property document is also in the name of my grand-father.
1. For this type of steps or action can we take?
D.) By 2003, excluding my father, My grand-mother along with her younger son (Ram) and younger daughter (Jyothi) signed one no-objection certificate stating that all of their other property shares are taken care by her elder daughter (Lalitha).
1. So, is that deflation made with out my father's sign is valuable?
2. What kind of action can we take against this?
E.) By 2010, my grand-mother never allowed us to get into the house and locked the door. So, we can't able to get into the house.
Last time when we entered the house of all these obstacles, my grand-mother made a fake police complaint stating that we are threatening her and abusing her with bad words. And the local police is also supporting her only and the POLICE, she is openly making a statement that there has been immense pressure from higher official to keep all of our family people behind the cells.
1. In this scenario, how can we get into the house?
2. if the POLICE is supporting her, what can we do and how shall we proceed ?
F.) Recently 2011, with out my father's no objection certificate my grand-mother had registered one of my grand-father's property to one of her younger son (Ram).
1. For this type of actions can we take?
2. Can we make this to a criminal case?
3. How can we lock these people?
More over, my uncle (Ram) has written several life threatening letters against my father from 1992 -1998. Can we do anything with these letters, like give complaint against him?
Please suggest me some remedy.