LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeepsingh (Broker)     03 July 2022

Property sale in rohini

Hello. I have recently entered in to a agreement to sell of a plotted property.i The agreement is on 50 rs stamp paper amd buyer has paid 10% of total consideration as Bayana via RTGS. With the permission to resell  and get it registered in some one elses name during the bayana period. They final payment has to be done  within 15th september. The bayana  payment  receipt is signed by witness but the witness column is blank in the agreement.There is no fixed date for registry of the property. The condition is that if  seller fails to get the property registered in buyers name or fails to give  vacant posession of property he ia entitled to double the bayana. Query i have is. 

If some one breaks in the property illegally and stays there how easy or difficult it is to throw him out . Can i file a criminal case against the tresspasser.

If the buyer makes the payment on due date. How can i force him to take possesion or get the property registered in his name since there is  no fixed date of property registry and only final payment date.Lastly is there any good local rohini or arkund lawyer whom i can consult locally.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register