LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jatin (NA)     04 April 2013

Property matrimonial laws and renounce world

I am married for last 1year and 5 months and there is lot of trouble in our relationship and we already knew from begining that it will never work and also our marriage never got consummated.

I cannot apply for divorce as if i do then she has threatened me to put all cases against me and i will only run after courts.

Now I have decided to renounce the world and enter into religious order.I have already transfered all my bank balance and property which are in my name to my mother.

I would like to know after i enter into religious order i will not be having any money and not able to pay maintenance.In this situation will court be able to sell my previous property which is now in my mothers name and pay maintenance to wife ? Also currently she is living with my parents and the house belongs to my parents so will she have rights to live in this house even if she is working woman and earning sufficient.

Are the parents any way responsible to take care of Son's wife if the son renounce the world and enters religious order ?

I don't think she can file any cruelty case againt me as if court ask a swamiji to live and sleep with a woman it will be a cruelty to him and also to Hindu religion itself and the issue can be politicised.

Learning

10 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     04 April 2013

As she is a working women she cant claim maintanence from you . Prior to any court case it does not matter what transcations are carried .But after court cases being filed it matters .In the absence of any injunction you can do as you please .As the property is in your mothers name you should tell them to disown you . Secondly she cant seek right to residence in your mothers house. 

So remain cool .

After completing your sanyash you can marry Ranee as she is more worried about what you will do later on  :P

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     04 April 2013

@ Stanley's points are reasonable.... Become SWAMI  JATINANAND

Ranee....... (NA)     04 April 2013

On this ground she will easily get divorce and get married and settle.What will you do after that?Will you continue sanyash ?

I got married as per Hindu Marriage Act and its one of the same Hindu god who came in my dreams and ordered me to renounce the world and become a swami.So none of the Hindu laws should have objections and if they do then its cruelty against me and also to the religion.

Why do i have to specially disown mother or father when i renounce the world its like i renounce everything.

Reply to doubt of Ranee.After becoming a swami still my important body parts are functional and there will be lots of phorin sanyasinis whom i can teach Hindu religion so i don't think there is any need to get married again.

Yes this is the way for husband to get out of marital mess and this has been followed by husbands for ages but metro men are not aware about this.

If a Hindu man in presence of few relatives makes seven circles around the fire with a Hindu girl then it is considered a valid marriage as per Hindu marriage act.The same way to renounce the world there are some poojas and mantras recited and there are many ashrams where you can perform them and no law can stop you as you have religious rights and be noted police and lawyers always keep themselves away from religious trouble.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 April 2013

..but remember onething, there are many cases on news paper where Swamijis are caught for teaching to sanyasinis/female Bhakts..so be careful and keep updating here!All the best.

Also to make you aware about one thing as per Hinduism to enter sanyas one needs to perform own funeral but as you all know these things can be easily done with some ponjapandit the same way Indian marriages are done.

Now taking sanyas does not mean you have to keep yourself locked inside a room as modern sanyasis can drive car and use laptops and there is no restrictions on this.Believe me when you are in a ashram and if any oen your relative can keep donating some money to the ashram from backdoor which is less compared to the lawyers fees fight 498a cases or giving alimony and maintenance.Now you are under protection of a ashram and you are safe from law and rest everything settle after few years and your wife will already be married and will not know what you are doing.

Wife can get divorce but she cannot cry desertion as this will hurt religious sentiments.

When Indian laws are corrupt then taking help of religion is nothing wrong.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Most original solution. Wonderful idea. This man should be given padma shri.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)

lol that was funny ROFLMAO

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     04 April 2013

Dear Jatin,

After reading your version I am able to understand what is at the back of your mind... Yours is going to be a dynamic decision... Just for your information when I saw sanyasi / sadhus on the banks of Varanasi, Haridwar and Rishikesh, I actually felt why they renounced Gruhasthashram but I did not interviewed them... Now I am able to correlate that many of them could not have adjusted in the circumpherance of family life for variety of reasons... It is evident that you are not able to cope up with the legal system... I remember a saying   "THOSE WHO LEAVE EVRYTHING IN GOD'S HAND, WILL SEE GOD'S HAND IN EVERY THING...THEIR .WORRIES  ENDS AND  FAITH ON GOD BEGINS" .....Anyhow, I wish you all good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register