Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navneet (Member)     18 June 2014

Property dispute

Hello chaps,

My  mother was dead  in 1996 after that my father was married with second woman in 2003. Now father is retired from Central gov service and he make whole properties to name of second woman. My question is Do we goes against  him nominations? 

My father silent made some properties to him without know anyone.

Please help me what legal action I take on this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 June 2014

if the properties are self acquired, no one can interfere till his life.  After his life if intestate, all legal heirs will have right.   if the property is ancestral, all legal heirs have equal rights.  this is for information

Samantha Srini (HR Manager)     19 June 2014

Sub: No HUF Partition Declared in the family but there is a Relief  in Land Acquisition Case for few members of the family.

Dear sir,

I am Mrs Samantha from Kakinada and now presently at Boston, USA. We are 3 Sisters 3 brothers.

My Elder brother filed a case against the GOVT in regards to the Land Acquisition for about 6-7 Acres of Land which was acquired by GOVT for poor.

The compensation was minimal in lower court so the same was filed in the high court for more than about 10-15 yrs which is unknown to us till the final declaration at high court happened. My elder brother died and my father is also no more. We had no partition executed among our brothers and sisters in the Ancestral properties. What so acquisition happened though is on my elder brother's name, it is non but from the ancestral property only. My mother and other brother's are at loss, do there any means of justice at this point time. 

Since no one is having any idea about this since my other two brothers are uneducated and have no knowledge about the same, my sister-in-law is clever and she is trying to grab all the benefit without sharing anything to the other members of the family. 

Please do help us in giving suggestion so that we can follow up the case in best of interest in the rest of the family members.

Regards,

Samantha Srini

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register