LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mouth Cuts   27 December 2021

Property damage

We building a home but neighbour disturbing me while working. What action to need. Kindly do needful


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 December 2021


You can complain to local police station. However I will advice you to resolve the issue by discussion as he is your neigubour. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2021

You have to take building permission first from the municipal/local authorities for construction. Show the permission order to your neibour or else give police complaint.

1 Like

Anaita Vas   21 January 2022

Calling the police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. They will come to the spot and ask you the problem and then will take the action against them. And, when they will reach the spot you should be having sufficient proof to prove the harassment by neighbors.

The police authorities will then tell you that it is a civil dispute, and so you should go and approach the civil court.  Thereafter, you have to file a permanent injunction suit against the obstructor. In addition to this, file a caveat petition, so that if he files a case, the court will not give a temporary injunction without issuing a notice to you. During that time, the court will hear the arguments of both sides and pass further orders.

You also talk to your neighbor about this and try to settle the matter outside court. 



Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register