Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sakthi (prop)     21 June 2014

Product warranty

sir

i have a retail shop and selling home appliances products and products buy from authorised distributors and authorised wholesale dealers past one month back i sold butterfly nonstick product to customer within a month i received the non stick from customer because of coating peeling problem.

here i need one clarification

the warranty ?

some people told if dealer purchase from distributor the warranty only applicable

due to heavy target to the wholesale and main dealers they are sold sub dealers for achieving the target and schemes due to this some time the product cost was low compare to buy from distributors here if i buy the product from the wholesale dealer or main dealer's some people told  the warranty not applicable?

all the companies knows this procedure and they encouraged during sale and after sales during the service issue they raise this type of problems

is it correct ? here what is the protection for that sub dealers and consumer ?

if consumer goes to consumer court what will be happen?

kindly clarify me in this issues 

thanking you, sir

regards

r.madeswaran

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2014

The customer shall remain eligible for warranty whosoever might have sold the product. To protect your goodwill and to prevent loss you should send factual report to manufacturer immediately, under proper acknowledgment and retain the record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register