LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJEEV KUMAR   30 June 2015

Procedure to register pil

Dear sir,

       I want to register PIL in supreme court regarding validity of B.ED degree of jammu and kashmir university.Actually the degree obtained from jammu and kashmir is not valid in other parts of country except jammu and the students who passed B.ED from jammu and kashmir university are not eligible to get job in other parts of country.There is norms in other parts of country except jammu and kashmir that approval of NCTE (Who give recognition to B.ED Colleges) is mandatory.Whereas as per letter of NCTE attached herewith ,jammu and kashmir doesnot come under preview of NCTE .Then when any student who have done B.ED from jammu and kashmir university apply for teacher job they lost their job.

       I would like to register PIL in supreme court.I need an advocate who can guide me properly to register PIL .


 1 Replies

Mimi Banerjee   01 July 2015

Hello, It is quite obvious when you stuck into legal matters and need expert advice for your issues. If you need to hire a legal professional, visit us Register FREE and get expert advice from hundreds of professionals today!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register