Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuradha   28 May 2016

Procedure of selling first floor of house and estimation

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have been gifted the first floor of our ancestral house from my father through a gift deed. It is approximately of 1150 square feet. Our house is situated at Harrison Road, near Surendranath College and it is nearly 70-year-old property. Now, we want to sell the first floor. In this regard, we want to know how we can proceed and whom we will approach. In addition, it would be beneficial for us if you can estimate the approximate price of that floor, which we can expect while selling it.    

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 May 2016

type google search

property registration in pune

u will get details 

U have not mentioned area state so that we will give approximate cost of that property.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 May 2016

type google search

property registration in pune

u will get details 

U have not mentioned area state so that we will give approximate cost of that property.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2016

Mutation is a must before selling any land/house property. Please approach land revenue officer/Tahasildar office at your property area.

Documents required for mutation in case of inheritance or Will are:

•  
  • Death Certificate
  • Copy of Will or Succession Certificate
  • Indemnity bond on stamp paper of requisite value
  • Affidavit on stamp paper of requisite value attested by a Notary
  • Receipt of up-to-date property tax payment in case of Power of Attorney
  • Copy of Power of Attorney.
  • Copy of Will
  • Receipt for payment registered with a sub-registrar
  • Application for mutation with court fee stamp affixed on it

Anuradha   29 May 2016

Thanks for your reply. Now, it is clear to me the way I will proceed.

I would like to mention that our house is a 3-storied building which is situated in Kolkata (Pin Code: 700009). It is near Surendranath College and also the area is known as Harrison Road area. Can you please estimate the approximate price of that property. As I mentioned in my earlier post, the carpet area of the floor is approximately 1150 square feet. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register