power of attorney

Working in Punjab Kesari Media Group

i have given money to a fraud agent but agent is not giving my money back. i want to file a case against that agent. But i have applied for visa of any country. i have to go abroad in some days . Can my mother file a case against that fraud agent on behalf of me.

Ji, you may give POA authorising your mother to file cases and attend court and for general purpose.


Working in Punjab Kesari Media Group

Thanks for reply. fraud agent has given me a cross cheque of my name which was to be cleared in my account. agent has only signed the cheque.  all other details of cheque(Name ,Amount, date etc) is filled by me. But his account had no money. Can my mother fight a case on behalf of me with POA. Is  there any chance  for us to win this case of cheque bounce?

Retired employee.

If it is not Account payee crossed, endorse the cheque in your mother's name and she can file the complaint for dishonor as a holder in due course.  This is not an issue, contact a local advocate for remedy.  The POA you give your mother gives authority to her to take any action on your behalf as the purpose is clear that you are abroad.


You have not stated the complete facts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x