LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim Of Law (home)     21 February 2018

Power of attornery - related query

Dear All, My mother is having power of attorney to land of 3000 SQFT which we paid around 24 Lacs and 6 lacs pending. But we conveyed we couldnt do pay any further and asking for him to register for 2400 SQFT. Recently in tamilnadu all unapproved lands are to be regularized based on G.O recently released. The layout owner who happens to be my friend is not applying to form for more than ta year on related request. I even cannot apply by myself since its layout owner needs to be declaring all OSR plus unsold lands in the form. How to approach this? As POA ceases if any one of agreed party lifeterm is over. POA has full rights for me to sell on behalf of owner. Can I sell or transfer the power to someone interested? Please advice

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

You may show the PoA, GO to a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Revenue/Civil matters and having successful track record for a considered opinion....and understand the strategy from your counsel carefully....

The agent has to maintain the trust of Principle...

Therefore act carefully...

Victim Of Law (home)     26 February 2018

Agent means in this scenario its me right and principle is the POA grantor?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register