LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kulwinder singh (officer)     14 April 2012

Police not arresting accused

FIR was registered 2 months ago against 6 people under IPC 420, 467, 468, 471, 404, 447, 448, 511, 120B. Police arrested 1 person while 5 were absconding. The accused are back and have forcibly taken possession of my house again and police are refusing to arrest them despite FIR. The police say they have launched a new enquiry and cannot arrest. Police did not register FIR for 4 years. I have held press conference but to no avail. What can I do in legally? Thanking you in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Fca Prashant Chavan (Head - Risk Assurance)     14 April 2012

Kulwinder .. since your house has been forcibly taken and you have been evicted, where are you presently residing (district, town and city) and where is your house located (district, town and city) ?

Please reply asap.

Regards,

Fca Prashant Chavan

Mumbai - 9920299337

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     14 April 2012

Dear Mr.Singh,

As already adviced to you a couple of times, File a 156(3) Application who has the power to order & monitor effective investigation on the earlier FIR only or order fresh investigation. 

(Guest)

Dear Kulvinder

First written cmplaint t SSP f your City. submit all evidence with it.

Second File a application under 156(3) cr.Pc.

Court will passed order t registered the FIR.

now this stage submit all witness evidence n oath/Notary affidavit with others documentry evidence..

kulwinder singh (officer)     15 April 2012

SSP has ordered halt to enquiry. Have filed 156 in court also. Accused were absconding and one was arrested but then SSP ordered no more arrests were to be made. The accused broke back into my house again and police are doing nothing.

kulwinder singh (officer)     15 April 2012

FIR was registered after 4 years under directions of Human Rights Commission. SSP has ordered halt to enquiry. Have already filed 156 in court also. Accused were absconding and one was arrested but then SSP ordered no more arrests were to be made. The accused broke back into my house again and police are doing nothing. Been in newspapers/tv.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register