LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

plzzzz help life issue

I was issues an offer of appointment after two exams, an interview, police verification etc by CAG(Central Government) for the post of Junior Hindi Translator.Hence, I resigned from FCI(PSU) to get proper relieving order. Now, CAG is denying me joining orders on the grounds that I am ineligible as per my qualifications. I have lost my previous job due to their negligence. What should I do now? Kindly drop your number too with comments. I will need a lawyer I suppose.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2015

The offer of appointment is made to an eligile candidiate only.

Has the order denying joining been made in writing?

Certainly it shall be better if you approach an able labor Law Consultant with copies of all docs on record and provide inputs.

Let your able counsel structure your representations.

(Guest)
Still they have not given in writing. They are working on it presently they have conveyed it verbally to me. As per them, 'offer of appointment' is different from 'appointment letter'. So, they can cancel it by issuing a memorandum. I resigned from my previous job in Punjab and came to Nagpur for this post. Now, I am unemployed, married with parents dependent on me.

vaddi jagannadharao   03 December 2015

They can deny you if they received your confirmation of your Acceptance after they send you Cancellation of your Appointmnet

please contract any labour law expert if every thing is in proper,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register