LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Sharma (Asstt. branch manager)     01 August 2011

Plz suggest me




My father in laws has filed a false FIR against me at new Agra Thana,Agra 25/02/2011 with following sections 498a mentaly agra thana forward this case pariwar paramarsh kendra,police line marriage was on 10dec.2009.i was happy with her.due to local marriage.8 august 2010 she gone with her father.she was very happy & invite us.i dont know what was going in his mind.after 3 months my father in laws with my brother in laws came my house & told me to give ornaments & sarees for cousin marriage.they gone with all articals & case was launched in pariwar paramarsh paramarsh kendra counsllor asked her for dahej but she denied.


It have been learnt that Chargesheet been filed.


However, I have manged to obtain a copy of FIR.


Arrest warrants issued.i applied for surrendor/arrest stay in high court allahabad which is pending




Threatening and torture is happening from past 16 months and finally the case now.


Pls advise.


Also, pls advise / refer some fine Lawyers at Allahabad.






 1 Replies

Jasmeet Singh Ahuja (Advocate)     26 July 2012

let me know the case status.


send me an email at



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query