LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dileep   21 February 2018

Plot ownership

Good evening intellects Please someone guide me I have purchases a plot and have sale deed on my name and 7/12 as well. But when I out my file to town planning office they said plot is not in town planning map. It is back dated something. What to do, whom to refer. Please guide

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

If the plot is out of jurisdiction/Limits of ton planning authority then find out IT is under which authority say; MC, Village etc and approach them for any purpose that you have. Instead of town planning authority the appropriate authority shall do the needful for your purpose.

Did seller advertise/communicate on record that plot is under town planning authority.

ASAP approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Revenue/Civil matters and having successful track record….with copy of all docs for a considered opinion on prpose that you have.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register