Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shovit   09 January 2018

Please suggest me where i'll complaint against judge,

Dear Helpies

Please suggest me where I'll raise/Filled a complaint againt the Judge, He is anot following the Rules, Judge Told I can decide whatever I am the Judge, Rules and laws that are seperate.

1)  Please suggest me how can i change the Judge of my case or is there any possibulity to shift my case in any other court.

2) I didn't trust this Judge, we are appearing on every date and we missed one date because they change the date 5th January to 2nd January without informing us, because 5th January was having Holiday, Is there written anywhere wife side Lawyer given application change the date and Judge approve without telling to other person, When we raise this questions and Judge told, I am Judge I have to decide, don't shows me rule and regulations, I need to raise companit these types of Judges.

3) We already shows the papers my wife is earning too much and Judge told me Even the girl is earning 1 lack that does not matter, you have to pay the maintainance, we have shown the many cases files where girl is earning and no need to pay the Maintainiance, I was Jobless because of this case and I don't have the amount to pay the Maintaiiance  and Judge told don't make more arguments with me, and finally he make without bail warrant against me be casue I argu with him,  Judge thratned me Even you provide me thousands of evedence , I'll give Judgement againust you.

Judge Told laws and rules in my pocket. Judge behaviour was unacceptable, Proof evidence that's a small paper any one write as per Judge statement, 

Please provide me the place where I'll fil the case or make a compalint against these types of Judges, They think I am the Judge whatever i decide that is correct, sorry I was write something wrong I don't wany anyone feelings will hurt.

Is there any possibility we will challange this Judge statement in High court ditectly, This is Judge statement if you go with other court your case will be rejected becaue I'll make a phone call, all Judges are my friend.

Judge is taking personally this case , because we ask him this is not the rule and Judge told I am the one who can make and break rules.

Please provide me any Higher Authority name and details who can take action against this type of Judges.

Regards,

Learning

9 Replies

manoj   09 January 2018

if you have any suspect against any judge you can file petition before the district court to transfer the case before similar court. But your petition should be very sound when you are suspecting the judicial officer. most of the judges will not take the case personally. They work like a workshop to do justice.  maintenance cases is the discretion of the court. you cannot suspect the judicial officer for negative order pronounced by the judge. you can appeal before appellate court for wrong findings. My opinion you appeal before the appellate court instead of changing the court.

V E MANOJ KUMAR  M.B.A.,L.LB.,

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 86 86 15 92 92

Shovit   09 January 2018

Dear Manoj

Thanks for the update, can i directly appeal to High court, Because i don't trust the Judge or how can i shift my case from this Judge, This Judge is not listening anything, our provided proof is a piece of paper and Judge rejects the proof and my wife told I am earning while sitting home and Judhe told you can earn anywhere, go and make labour Job, I am an engineer , because of this flase case I am not able to to do my Job from last 8  months, The Judge behaviour was rule against me becasue whatever he asked  me  and provide me this proof and we provided the same and end of the day he told this is just a piece of paper and he issue a non bailable warrant against me because i provided him whatever requested. and Judge told don't argu with me, whatever i decide that is final.

Regards,

manoj   09 January 2018

File Transfer petition (T.O.P.) before District and Session Judge to transfer the case to similar court explaining the reason.

V E MANOJ KUMAR  M.B.A.,L.LB.,

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 86 86 15 92 92 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 January 2018

Grounds are not sufficient to make any complaint afainst the judge, at the most you can move for transfer of the case.

Shovit   09 January 2018

Thanks for the suggestions

Shovit   09 January 2018

Dear N.K Assumi

Yes we will make Transfer request for this case. Thanks for the suggestions

Regards,

Shovit   09 January 2018

Dear Ramesh

I have raise query here, how to campliant against Judge, he is not following the rules and regulations and laws, when we ask him this not under the law and Judge told all rules and laws in my pocket, he is not listein anything.

Thats why I asked for help, where I'll raise query and make complaint against these types of Judges.

Regards,

(Guest)

File one complaint with CJM or DJ or HCJ.  Attending that case will be another headache for which you will open another 10 threads here on this forum.

You go to any third person for suggestion reagrding your problem they will suggest something or other and make it look like bigger mess.  FIrst of all who asked you to go to third person asking help in family matters?

Your family matter you should solve in amicable way withing 4 wals of house.

If you cant solve in 4 wals of house, you simply throw money and get rid of headache wife. Why blame third person for your mistakes of marrying some women of your choice.

Did court ask you to marry?  You talknig as if you did great faovr ot judge by marrying your wife.

Shovit   11 January 2018

Thanks for the suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register