Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     22 September 2014

Please advise - no contact with wife since last one year

Dear All,

To brief, I am married 7 years back (love marriage against my in-laws wish) however have been staying separately since last 4 years. Both RCR (from my side) and divorce (filed by wife) is going on since last 2 years. She has filed divorce under cruelty and in under influence of her colleague (guy) with whom she is having her own interests. She is working since our marriage.

I am been continously taking all efforts to save our marriage with all possible communications with wife and in-laws. I have already returned back all possible jewellery - much more than even what she demanded in her case only with genuine concern to make her realize that I am really trying to save our marriage and love her so much. Even judge was surprised on my actions and had directed us to mediation which did not worked well.

Yet I am trying all possible ways - communicating with my wife and in-laws. However since last one year, she has altogether stopped coming up to court and even my couple of postal communications came back from her residential place where she stays with her parents. My in-laws are badly against me as they were not happy with our marriage right from start. Her parents have already threatened me to have her second marriage done without waiting for even divorce and than I can do nothing but just watch it. (is it possible ?? - pls advise)

My in-laws / her brother are not giving any proper response about her whereabouts even on me asking genuinely about it. She has deactivated her earlier contact number. Still i waited patiently for long time, but there has been no news about her. Even her lawyer is not telling anything on me asking about her.

I am really worried and would like to know about her. Although i know her office location (presuming she still works there) and her residence, yet I have not gone there directly to avoid any unnecessary fights/issues.

Please let me know all possible legal ways to know about here present residential status / her whereabouts, which I think as still being her legal husband, I can atleast have right to know. Whether she is still at in-laws residence or went abroad with that guy or whatever.

Please do  help - thanking you for your valuable time and support.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2014

@ Author, 

1. Seek intervention of Court to direct her to make available on next date of hearing failing which proceedings may go against her in accordance with Law in respective cases. 

When Court proceedings (civil matrimonial) going on there is not much legal remedy available via civil Court other than para 1 to seek her presence in Court proceedings. 

3. Option is to engage services of private eyes to find her whereabouts. 

[BTW, one side one should not claim to love wife and keep belief in saving marriage and on other side have suspicion on her. Reasoning: I quote you from your own brief; "She has filed divorce under cruelty and in under influence of her colleague (guy) with whom she is having her own interests." r/w "Whether she is still at in-laws residence or went abroad with that guy or whatever." And now I place link of your own other posting in the Forum;
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Legal-action-against-wome-getting-pregnant-outside-marriage-109583.asp#.VB_7apSSxME Hence be practical.]

[Last reply]

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register