Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

peti (engineer)     19 September 2012

Petition dismissed

Hi,

I am petitioner - husband daughter aged 8 yrs, wife - respondent living in own house which we purchased toghether but under loan whereby she is paying emi monthly , both are working professional. I petitioner is living in rented house, I filed for divorce under cruelty and dessertion, had all possibilities of getting divorce but dont know at the end the petition got dismissed .respondent asked for child custody but judge dismissed and ordered for visitation rights until the petition is ordered. I living seperately more than 4yrs

The petition got dismissed, Daughter is in my custody, what can i do to get divorce. What steps i can take so as to get divorce. Living with respondent is not at all possible.

Please guide

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2012

1. What does the speaking Order on dismissal of your filed divorce petition says ?
– verbatim write down the operating part of the final Order (with date in dd/mm/yyyy it was announced in Open Court) after seeking certified true copy of the same from Certifying Copy Agency for further advise if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register