LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     07 August 2013

Permanent aligmony and p.i.l

what are the grounds for a court to grant permanent aligmony to a wife ? can the wife just ask for permanent aligmony in her divorce application ? is there no need to file 125 ?


How to file P.I.L and whats the format and where can it be filed ?


 3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 August 2013

court will decide wit the evidences filed by the wife to ascertain and the amount payable by the husband will ask him also and finally the court will give a figure 

Kumar...... (occupation )     07 August 2013

so there is no need for the wife to file 125 and what if she is highly educated and was working before and after marriage ?

.................Read this....

Attached File : 311486199 in the high court of delhi at new delhi dhinagara no maintenance to qualified wife.doc downloaded: 96 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register