Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramkumar   03 November 2016

Pending salaries and EPF

Hi All,

My name is Ramkumar, I worked in 1 pvt ltd, Chennai [Head office in Delhi]. I worked there for 5+ years, relieved on June 2015.

Final settlement:

In November 2015 i received 50K and remaining amount around 60K is still pending. Whenever i enquire they are keep on saying it will be done soon, but more than a year passed.

Please guide me here to whom I have to approach legally, do I need to send any letters to any department?

EPF :

As i mentioned above i completed 5 yrs in that company. They haven't created a PF account for us but they deducted the PF contribution from my salary. Everytime we asked about the account number we got a response like 'All PF amounts are in company account, we will file that sooner'. Till 2013 or 2014 the company is proprietorship, later only they changed it to private limited. Also please share your advice how to get the PF amount from them. Whom we need to reach out?

I have all the documents like joining letter, appraisal letters, pay slip, relieving letter and salary pending emails.

Please guide me on these. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ramkumar M

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2016

give evasion complaint to RPFC

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 November 2016

As far as EPF is concerned, you can file complaint and as well as grievance in their (EPF)on line portal.  Please visit EPF website and also contact them with toll free no given in their website.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 November 2016

Prefer to lodge complaint by letter thru Redg. post and pursue thru RTI.

Did the establishment pay Gratuity also?

Ramkumar   04 November 2016

Thanks for your replies.

Hi Kumar,

Yes part of my full and final settlement is pending including Gratuity.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2016

"Thanks for your replies.

Hi Kumar,"

I wish if Mr Kumar Doab could be addressed respectfully.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2016

@ Ramkumar,

As pointed out Mr. Sudhir Kumar, it is common courtsey, when oneis  seeking help from portal like LCI,one should address the experts with respect and proper title; Shri/Shrimati/Mr/Mrs/Sir/Madam................

Did you get acknowledgment/acceptance of resignation/handover of charge,NOC/NDC,FnF statement,Form16,PF number and a/c slips,ESIC card,relieving letter, service certificate...................etc ?

Demand and obtain everything.

You have posted that;

"Everytime we asked about the account number we got a response like 'All PF amounts are in company account, we will file that sooner'.'

Did you ask in writing/verbally?

Did they reply writing/verbally?

Do you have veidence of such admission?

If money is in company's a/c then why it is not deposited?

Did you recieve 'Notice of Determiantion of Gratuity.'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register