Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaji (Software engineer)     23 November 2011

Pay fixation and counting service for pension

Sir,

I am released short service commissioned officer completed 5 year service from indian army  (from September 1996 to  sep 2001) with 3 year pre-commission training sep 1994 - sep 1996.

I have joined  the civil service in  dec 2005.  As per Order 8 of CCS(Fixation of Pay of Re-Employed Pensioners) Orders 

1986,  I am eligible for pay fixation and would like to know  while fixing the pay should my pre-commission training will  be included i.e. 5 + 3 ?  or only service period

Also as I have joined civil service in  dec 2005 and governed by new pension scheme. As per rule 19(1) of CCS(Pension)  Rules if I refund the terminial grautity received from past service  shall I elgible for counting the past military service  and pension covered under old pension scheme ?

Kindly guide nd help me also refer to applicable rules related to this so that  I can communicate my case in my department  for fixation of pay and  counting service for civil pension.  

In anticipation of help from you all members.

Thanks & regards

shaji

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2011

Your department appears to be guiding you rightly.  You may also refer to the definition of ex-serviceman to ensure if it applies to ex-SSCOs.  Yes I really mean.

shaji (Software engineer)     23 November 2011

I am eligible for pay fixation and would like to know  while fixing the pay should my pre-commission training will  be included i.e. 5 + 3 ?  or only service period?

I have joined civil service in  dec 2005 and governed by new pension scheme. As per rule 19(1) of CCS(Pension)  Rules if I refund the terminial grautity received from past service  shall I elgible for counting the past military service  and pension covered under old pension scheme ?

(Guest)

when you pay is protected and accordingly fixed, i don;t find any reason of not counting your service for getting benefit under Old pension scheme.  better consult swamys pension compilation latest edition. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register