LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayantha   25 August 2020

partition suit by expired daughter's son

Hai sir,
My grandfather divided his ancestral property to his 3 sons in year 1969 through registered partition,my grand father has 2 daughter ,one daughter died 40 years ago,expired daughter children's filed a suit for partition in the year 2011,Now case is in argument stage,advocate is dragging the case, please suggest me sir is there any rule or order to dismiss the case immediately?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query