Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maya Singh   06 February 2021

Not having sale deed

Sir,
I want to sell my flat. But the buyer has to take out loan and there are some requirements that I am unable to fulfill. He is asking for sale deed and chain of agreements. I am the founder member of a co operative housing society ltd. I have share certificate. I do not have sale deed. This is so because way back in 1966 we 14 members collectively gave order to contractor to build building. The land was belonging to one of the members who occupies a very big flat.
Without sale deed what else can I give so that the property is approved by the bank for loan?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 February 2021

When the seller can not provide essential documents like title deeds with link documents etc., he can express his inability and wait for another purchaser who may oblige to purchase the flat without any bank finance.  For Bank finance, these original title deed and chain documents are necessary.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2021

You will have to prove your title (Ownership) to satisfy legal requirement of sale transaction.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register