Share on Email

Share More

Not getting relieving letter even after serving notice perio

Page no : 2

Naresh   26 May 2016

Dear Sir,

Below is the content which is present in my relieving letter,

"Dear Naresh,
This is with reference to your resignation letter dated March 24, 2016, we wish to inform you that we have accepted your resignation and you are relieved from the services of Kaar Technologies India Pvt Ltd on the closing of business hours on April 22, 2016.
We have notified the payroll department to process your final settlement after recovering any dues from you to the company.
We take this opportunity to thank you for the services rendered to our Organization. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors."

They said that the hard copy of the same letter and experience letter will be posted to my address.

I have communicated to my previous company with AIITEA (All India IT Employee Association) help. 

As you suggested I will take document and will have a record of all the conversation, if requires in future.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.KM

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

Request the sender of email to supply the hard copy on letterhead under official seal and signature of competent employee with his name/designation/address, alongwith other docs e.g; salary slips of all months (duly signed and stamped), FnF statement, FNF payment by bank DD, PF a/c number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card,Form16, acknowledgment of resignation, acceptance, service certificate,relieving letter, NOC/NDC, handover of charge/assets etc thru Redg. Post from Post Office only.

On my behalf also thank your union : AIITEA (All India IT Employee Association)

Employees in your sector now should unite and attempt the force the state Govt to withdraw the blanket exemption from standing orders and form 'Works Committee' ( that is an authority as in

PART VII - WORKS COMMITTEE ( Page;60; THE INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES ACT, 1947
https://mahakamgar.maharashtra.gov.in/images/pdf/industrial-disputes-act-1947.pdf)
 and not to remain satisfied with 'Greivance Redressal committee' dominated by employer.

Attached File : 60926 20160526170942 734570099 industrial disputes act 1947.pdf downloaded: 68 times

Naresh   26 May 2016

Thank you somuch for your moral support Sir.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.KM

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

You are welcome.

"You may look into Tamilnadu Shops & Estbs Act:

The notice period may not be more than 30days.

You may look into Tamilnadu Shops & Estbs Rules;

The employer has to submit Form'N', that you can obtain from Inspector appointed under the Act or thru RTI." 

This may entitle you to damages from thie Manager and establishment and employer.

Hope you have taken all posts positively, that were aimed to stir, shake and move and benefit.

I have been suggesting to employees to unite and be properly informed.

Work properly and justify every penny that is paid by employer and fecth profits and improve financial  health of establishment and self.

Are you aware the Kerala has included IT employees in Min. Wages!

Wish you the best.

Noel   29 May 2016

Hello Sir! I was working with MNC and I joined as Trainee and then promoted to executive in my appointment letter notice period was 3 months which I had accepted, and later I came to know 3 months notice is not applicable to Trainee or executive and same I had communicated to my HR. ( but I have no proof) I have put my resignation and I clearly mentioned my last date of working ( served 1 month notice) same has been agreed and accepted by my reporting manager I have also given proper hand over of my responsibilities. And now after 3 months when I asked for my FNF.. my HR told me that FNF has been adjusted against the remaining notice period of 2 Months. On the resignation acceptance HR was also in loop and he did not object or informed me about remaining 2 months notice period. And my reporting manager was knowing that my notice period as per appointment is 3 months and she has given the acceptance for 1 month in writing. And when spoke to Hr this he said we accepted your resignation but did not waived off remaining 2 months. But in my resignation I had clearly mentioned last date of working which was accepted by reporting manager Can claim my Fnf amount in this case Please help Thanks alot!!!

Noel   29 May 2016

Hello Sir! I was working with MNC and I joined as Trainee and then promoted to executive in my appointment letter notice period was 3 months which I had accepted, and later I came to know 3 months notice is not applicable to Trainee or executive and same I had communicated to my HR. ( but I have no proof) I have put my resignation and I clearly mentioned my last date of working ( served 1 month notice) same has been agreed and accepted by my reporting manager I have also given proper hand over of my responsibilities. And now after 3 months when I asked for my FNF.. my HR told me that FNF has been adjusted against the remaining notice period of 2 Months. On the resignation acceptance HR was also in loop and he did not object or informed me about remaining 2 months notice period. And my reporting manager was knowing that my notice period as per appointment is 3 months and she has given the acceptance for 1 month in writing. And when spoke to Hr this he said we accepted your resignation but did not waived off remaining 2 months. But in my resignation I had clearly mentioned last date of working which was accepted by reporting manager Can claim my Fnf amount in this case Please help Thanks alot!!!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2016

@ Noel,

Avoid repeating query in many threads and keep one original thread.

Reply to the npoints raised in your thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=137657&offset=1

I will try and resolve the matter posted by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register