Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rockingindia   10 May 2016

Left organization without serving notice period.

Hi All,

Please help me out from my condition. From Past 4 years I worked with an Organization. I had 2 months Notice Period. But from past 1.6 years I am frustrated with my working environment. As I was victim of bad politics so I decided to left organization. I served Notice period of 1 week only. I mailed my resignation to HR-Manager that I will leave this organization after 1 week. Please take handover from me. He scheduled a meeting and in meeting he pressurize me and threat me that he will ruined my career. In response I come to an solution that during Notice Period I will work from home and I will not take any salary from Organization. In response he told me that he is not ready for that and he will not give my relieving letter or any Experience letter. Now Please help me is there any way they give me Relieving letter or do FNF. I have 1 month salary with them. 

Also I have request to all of you please don't tell me I did anything wrong. I knew what I did and we can't call back that time. I just want your help your suggestions.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 May 2016

You may serve a Notie seeking the relieving letter, FnF etc.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 May 2016

Hope you shall take this post positively.

Don't set conditions for getting a reply, to the query!

There are unlmited number of threads on similar query.

Majority of the employees err, as employee's don't put in efforts to become properly informed and fail to prepare in advance and build irrefutable written record.

>>> While initiating such threads querist/employee should post full facts e.g;

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

What is its line of business?

What was your designation and nature of duties as in appointment letter and in practise?

Are you under probation period or confimed in writing?

Does standing orders (Model/standing) apply to establishment and your designation and do you have the copy?

You were located in which state?

The Redg.,reporting,HO was in which state?

What was last drawn salary?

Are you a member of employee's/trade unions?

Does the company have an office at your future location?

The relevant extracts from appointment letter and all rules/policies mentioned in appointment letter, standing orders, and to specific matter as in your case  should be posted.

>>> You may avoid proceeding on your own, and show all record and give inputs to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters and understand the merits and options.

>>> Have you cosulted a counel?

Did you record the threats (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) e.g; ..........................................'he will not give my relieving letter or any Experience letter'...........................'he will ruined my career'?

Did you minute your greivances ( working environment,bad politics) to good offices of appointing authority, MD etc under proper acknowledgment?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register