Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL_VARMA (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     22 December 2010

Not getting Full and Final Settlement Cheque

Dear Sir,

I have worked in one company for 3 years, getting good opportunity in another company I have given resignation with the 45 days notice, I have submitted my resignation functional dept head as well as hr dept, as per agreement 3 month notice period is there, After 45 days I relieved from the company, and they given letter stating that you have relieved so and so date. And subjected to proper handover the records that effect will be in your final settlement. I handover and taken no dues and the submitted in hr dept. the settlement cheque also made, the cheque has kept hold.  I received call from HR and saying that your cheque is ready we need the clearance from your functional dept. I called the functional dept, they are saying that there is a pending working is there you have to come here and finish that work.  It is not possible for me that to go again previous company, because I have joined recently in present company, asking leave is not possible in present situation.

Give the suggestion in my case.

Regards.,

Rahul

Learning

3 Replies

Dinkar Vidyarthi (Advocate)     22 December 2010

Dear Rahul,

Once you get the no dues as well as reliving letter from previous company than you have no liability to go again or join for completion of work as asked by your previous company. In the situtation you just wait for atleast 3 to 6 months and then again asked for your full and final settlement in writting, in case your communication with the previous company is only verbal. otherwise write a letter in reply of their contention and asked them in what capacity they call upon you to get finish your as said by them left work for full and final settlement.

Regards

Dinkar VIdyarthi

Asst. Manager( Legal)

RAHUL_VARMA (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     22 December 2010

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

I have the copy of resignation and relieving letter, but I didn’t take the copy of No due form before submitting HR.

And regarding settlement cheque, I have spoken in verbal only,

Regards.,

Rahul

RAHUL_VARMA (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     03 January 2011

Dear Experts.,

Continuing the above my discussion, Now 3 months completed, and i have given the mail regarding my full & final settlement cheque, there is no response from them,

Requested to give the suggestion on the above matter.

Regards.,

Phani Varma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register