Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap neelala   19 April 2021

Non Acceptance of Resignation

Hi All,

I am supposed to join in my new organization on May 6th and my current employer is not accepting my resignation, which is stopping me in the onboarding process of my the new employer.

Can someone please suggest how to deal with my current employer.

thanks in advance.

Pratap

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Kumar (Advocate)     19 April 2021

serve a legal notice.

Thanks
Regards

Manish Kumar
(Advocate)

Pratap neelala   19 April 2021

Thanks for the advice Manish Sir, If my current employer doesn't provide any experience letter or reliving letter after my notice period, what action can I take from my side and what kind of justification I can give to my new employer.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     19 April 2021

Your appointment letter and your resignation letter or your salary slips are enough to show your employment history. Despite if you think you require releasing certificate or experience certificate, take the matter with your HR politely. You may require to serve your employer a notice period as mentioned in the appointment letter to take your release or experience letter.

Aside, ask your new employer if any affirmation made before the First Class Judicial Magistrate is enough declaring your resignation or detachment with your present employer will work for them?  

1 Like

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     19 April 2021

yes act accordingly the suggestion pointed by the learned friend Mr.Pradipta Nath

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register