LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh ( service)     22 July 2013

Need suggestions

Below is the content of the mail I intent sending to my seperated wife with copy to my father in law. My queries

1. Can under any ground based on this mail my fil file a police case against me or get me arrested.
2. In event of my wife filing for divorce (after 1 yr of marriage) would the judge look at this mail in favorable light

I have made lot of efforts thru calls, sms, emails to reach out to my seperated wife (silly reasons for seperation)

Email : I have a dream

I have a dream, year 2014 both families are celebrating the birth of twins. The father is entertaining the twins while the mother is feeding them. Both families are enjoying the joyous occasion. The grandparents (all 4) are extremely happy for each other and are discussing the name of the children. The parents are also extremely happy for each other.  They plan to go to the temple in the morning to pray for their well-being and in the evening plan to go out for a quite private dinner after a movie. In the next few years the parents always plan out lot of activities together which only strengthen the bond between them

2018, it is the twins first day at school; the parents drop their bundles of joy at school. The family (father, mother and twins) are just back from a vacation and have just shared photographs of their journey with their respective parents. The vacation was well earned and helped the parents rejuvenate. Being parents is certainly tiresome, but it’s a joy nevertheless.

The parents of the twins are very happy with each other and over the years their mutual respect for each other and trust has grown manifold. The family has never so been happy before and look forward to the golden years of their lives. The family seems blessed by Durga (Luck and relationships), Sarwaswati (Learning) and Lakshmi ( Wealth). The husband and wife seem to understand each other as if they have a telepathic connection and the bond between them only get stronger with every passing day.

Vacations, transparent communications, trust, always doing things together, hours spent with each other and always backing each other seem to be the pillars of the family. The husband takes care of the wife and kids and is a son to his parents and also his in-laws. The wife is a loving wife, a doting mother and a wonderful daughter to her parents and also his parents.

Each year is a special year, each month is a special month, each day is a special day, so is each hour, minute and second because the family is glued together by love for each other.

2030, the twins have just are entering college and for the parents its a special day. The past year has been hectic for them and also their parents. Yes, the parents have grown a bit old and shades of grey can be seen in their hair but they cannot hide their joy seeing their lovely kids now entering college. Years of bonding have only strengthened their love, trust, respect and care for each other.

Over the next few years, the parents see their children move from junior college to the graduation schools and finally entering the corporate world as young budding individuals. In due time the twins are settled and the parents joy only increases as the family grows.

The parents have given their best for each other, understood each other well, have ensured egos are kept out, and loved each other, their kids and their families. As the parents walk together towards their sunset years, they know they have lived a fulfilling, enriching life of care and love in each other company.

I see you as the mother of the twins and myself as the father in this journey of our lives. Let us make this dream, our dream and work together to make it a reality.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Dear ganesh,

I appreciate your thinking and emotions towards your wife and family,But some creatures are nail bent not to feel your emotions and love towards them.So be an optimistic as ever don't loose hope.Be quiet for some more time and keep trying.If also not done then directly jump to be apart from her as she is not made for your love.As per your contents no police force or no judge can smell the cruelity of husband against wife.

Better send some more lovely emotional letters to your lovely attaching the cc to caw cell and your nearest police station too.So, that if they could come to trap you also they must be aware of your universal love to your wife.

Regards,

A sufferer....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register