Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     31 May 2015

Need help to get divorce from wife

Hi experts,

I am 7 year old married person. Since marriage I was not happy with the girl. As she wants to live alone (away from my parents). She doesn't obey me and also doesn't fulfill duties of a wife. Every now and then we fight. In Jan-14 she had filed 125 case and in Jul-14 judge has asked me to pay huge interim to my wife. I had submitted all proofs to judge to show my liability though. My lawyer asked me to go to high court. Since my 3.5 year old daughter was sufferring I got ready to unite with her again. After all this also her nature has not changed, rather she has become more fearless. I am up for fool and final now. can't tolerate her anymore. Please guide me how can I get divorce from her. I have asked him several times, she denies and says that if u want live alone but I won't give divorce. pls suggest and help....

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 May 2015

you got to file contested divorce on grounds of cruelty..consult a good lawyer and proceed

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     01 June 2015

Well, before you seek a divorce, I would suggest you to get some counselling from family counsellers. As your wife does not want divorce, it would be bit time consuming. You need to get a good knowledgeable and genuine Lawyer.

rajuchowdappa   01 June 2015

Mr.Karan Better contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register