FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky Sharma   24 June 2018

Need help

I don't have any marriage certificate to prove my marriage with the girl but yes I have an eyewitness and voice recording and written msg proof and once I launch a complaint with the help of my lawyer there was a ASI assign for my case and on the same day he told me to take my complaint back without investigate and he forced me to write an application to the senior that i am taking my compalint back once i asked him why should i do this so he told me that I am not a servant of your dad and it is not my job to find someone and just take your complaint back so i recorded his voice on my phone and inform my lawyer for the same and after few days i got a call from the same police officer and he told me that I am going to help you and I am on the way to the girl relative house and come immediately so i went to her house with my mom and police office told me to stay outside and we wait for almost an hour and after waiting for a long he came back and told me that the girl is denied that she was married to you and she is ok and she is in her village but i already check with her village people that she is not there and then i get some information that the girl that i married she was just cheating me for the money and she is hiding with her family in somewhere and i also know that the officer is sold out and he is taking a revange from me bcse i submitted his recording to the court and now he is again try to harash me and he told me that you recorded my voice i don't care i am well experianced officer and i am the IO for your case agian  i can easily handle this and again he forced to writte down some of the question which only goes to the girl fauvor and when i explain that i have a recordings and wriiten acceptance from the girl where she is accepted that she is my wife and all the things but again this policer officer not listening to me and he told me that i am gonna sue you and when i asked him i have all the proof so whats the matter and even my lawyer filed a case in the court for cheating and fraud for the money aginst the girl and we already mention that we are married in a small temple in 2011 and we don't have any marriage certificate and court accpted my case so why this IO having an issue to investigate this matter and pls help me need some advise what should i do to safe from this officer should i take the help from the media bcse i recived a call from the media person and he listen my story and he is ready to help me but i don't want to make this thing in public like in media bcse she is girl and i recept the women  i don't want her family to be in trouble 


 1 Replies

Vicky Sharma   25 June 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query