Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veer (e md)     18 February 2015

Nazul lease land transfer by notarised will deed

SIr,

We are in possession of a land(plot A-  size(in feet) 16'x100' ) , since last 20-30 years, using it as a a godown.

we are not the title holders for the said land, however that land was given to us for the right of way in year 1990 by the title holder, on a verbal agreement, the reason being that we were the title owner of the plot B which lies behind Plot A. (however auction of Plot B was later cancelled, and against which we have not filed any appeal till date , because we never lost possesion and were not aware of quashig of auction.)

As of  today from 1990 to till date,  we are in peaceful possesion of the  land, using it for purpose of godown.

in 2013, after death of title holder,  his son got his name mutated in nazul records based on a notarized will deed.

after which he filed complaint in police and a case 'State govt. v/s Myself',  was registered under section 447 and is now being trailed.

Also Another case under section 145 was filed IN SDM court, where SDM decided that the disspossesion appears to be more than the limit of 2 months and hence case be quashed. such that no relief can be given to parties from this court.

in 2015 january, police registered another case under section 447, this time against my security guard, and also seized my truck which was kept in the disputed land.

The party is tryin to disposses us with help of police by various means, and hence we have now moved to highcourt  and filed a writ for no-coercive action by police. Notice has been issued by highcourt and pending for next motion hearing.

As on today, police is harrassing me continously by fraing false charges agaisnt me.

Untill highcourt grants us relief, what can we do to prevent any further damage?

kindly guide

option A) file declaration of possesion being adverse?

option B)  anythn else?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register