Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     02 June 2015

My wife got interim order based on false affidavits

Hi All,

My wife filed a DV act case and 498A case on me on march-2012 ,about the DV act for interim maintanace ,she stated in all affidativs(MMTC-1,FTC-3 and HC) that she was not working from 2012 March to till date and I am working and getting one lakh salary (which is also false ),Based on this assumption FTC -3 and HC of K.A has given 10k per month as interim order ,But at the final stage in OCT 2014 and during the cross examination stage lower court has send summons to her employer and my wife salary of 33K per month has been proved and my salary also proved as 60K permonth ,On March -2015 , final order came on DV act from MMTC-1 ,BLR ,that i have to pay money of only one lakh to my wife for DV act and 12k per month for my 3 years female child  till she completes her minority ... Now my wife is demanding 13 lakhs for out side court settlement ,But i am not ready for it , Now i went for an appeal in FTC -3 ,BLR and got the stay order on final order of DV act ,  Please suggest me on below things 1)My wife got one lakh for DV without any evidance 2)Judge has clearly mentioned in the judgment order that my wife has supressed the facts ,but still my wife got relief of one lakh for DV 3) My female baby of 3 years old  is not a party in the DV act case ,in the DV act petition only my wife asked for maintanance 4) Can i put Purjury on my wife for her false affidavits on her salary . 5)how can i fight this case with out paying 13 lakhs as out side court settlement ?

Reagards ,

Prashanth

Learning

3 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     02 June 2015

First of all, let me know, whether you hadproduced your salary in interim appln.   Whether you had knowledger of her job.  When the witness summons on the employer awas issued, did this fact gor proved that she was working since 2012 till date...whether you filed immdtly appln for camcellation of maint.   You can chalenge now in Sessions court agnst Dv order.

I didn't denied my salary details in the court --YES , but still my salary got proved by my employer HR appeared in the court ,

-//YES her employer also appeared in the court with her salary certificate and submitted to the court on OCT -2014 .

Yes i challenged the court order immediatly in FTC -3 (Session court ),

CAN I FILE a PERJURY CASE on my wife ? will it use full or time waste ?

Hello Experts ,Could you please answer to my qusetions mentioned on top .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register